For Cryptic Core Members
The Cryptic Core logo may be used by members, or individuals outside of the organization with the permission of Cryptic Core management. All designs must adhere to the following restrictions:
- The Cryptic Core symbol must remain intact.
- The words must be used together in their current display and must not be split.
- You can use one or the other, or both, but you can not split the words or the symbol.
- The color of the Cryptic Core symbol may be as-is, solid white, or solid black. We may approve other variations, but you must have permission before using any variations not approved on this page.
- The letters may be any appropriate color scheme unless that color scheme is currently associated with any outside organization.
- The logo or any of its parts cannot be used for political statements, activism, misconduct, hateful, controversial, or slanderous activity.
- Cryptic Core does not endorse and is not affiliated with any outside organizations other than those mentioned on the “Affiliations” page of this website.
- Any contests that require the usage of this logo must provide a link back to this website, and you must have permission from the management team of Cryptic Core prior to submitting your design.